For children aged 4-12 years!
Open 3.00pm – 6.30pm every school day.
The AfterSchool Club is situated at the Community Centre on Church Lane. It is a multi-purpose building. We have our own entrance and the facilities include a large hall, kitchen, toilets, large paved outside area and an enclosed “field”.
- A large hall – one end is used for arts and crafts and the rest is set out with all our large equipment.
- Nintendo, Playstation, a youth club sized pool table, a youth club size snooker table, table football, dressing up clothes, little peoples corner, play tent, bricks, construction toys… the list is endless.
- We have a prepared daily art project available for any children that feel creative. We always have paints, colouring, drawing and beads available to use.
- We have a great outside paved area for bikes and scooters and playing out when the field is too wet.
- Our own “field” which is completely enclosed and safe for the children to play football and any outside games.
- We also collect and deliver children to after-school activities.
For more information, pricing and other details please visit www.theholidayclub.net
01923 773 93807958 666 621 email@example.com www.theholidayclub.net
Run by The AfterSchool Club Ltd Ofsted Registered – Reliability and Quality Assured
All staff police checked and suitably qualified